♥. 20070114
The rain's back.
Homework left:
2 individual English book reports, Amath textbook questions.It's been a busy week, tests, and Biology make up lesson yesterday. Next week's pretty slack yea? Not informed of any tests yet, oh tingxie tomorrow! CCA on friday was cool. The AC2 people are very/on! (: Combined CCA till end of Jan, aka games games games.. The alumni came back and I was happy to see Wei Siong's batch :D Or maybe because of what he told me.
I BURNT MYSELF WHILE IRONING MY UNIFORM JUST NOW )x Oh pig. Bio make up was useless, Mrs Liang simply read from the slides and all the info were lifted from the textb, man hope we're halfway through Heredity. Majority of us (4BCG) were restless throughout, after the break practically noone listened at all! Gah, another lesson next saturday/ 0900-1100 --MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY Z.
Anyway went to Christ Church yesterday to attend my uncle's (other) niece's wedding. She's >1.7, her husband's 1.92m zomgg. Her brother's 1.94m! Hahaha I'm not even at his shoulders! Dinner at The Pines/Stevens Road. North Indian food! Yum. Oh btw my uncle's an indian if you're wondering. First time attending indian weddings, the food was great, the emcee was fab! (:
"You lost your Bachelor degree today, how does it feel?""I may have lost my Bachelor degree, but I've definitely got my Masters!"SO SWEET RIGHT! :D :D :D
Nearly all the females were in sari, I felt kinda out of place in my black bubble dress :X But everyone was lovely! They are all nice people and there's still this sense of familiarity around (:
25 birthdays in Jan, happy happy birthday to all :)Phoebe Yukun Michael Jiayun Zhiying Sokshin Dorita Nienyuan Daryl Jonathan Leonard Velvarie Johannes Trudy Wanzhen Mommy Athena Stefan Noah Zhuting Hengxin Faustina Jiinghuey Cherlene Chenyin WeitianPE tomorrow, yoga anyone?
In places no one would findAll your feelings so deep insideIt was then that i realized that forever was in your eyesThe moment i saw you cry